We are honored to invite you to ICIR Euroinvent 2021
International Conference on Innovative Research – ICIR EUROINVENT 2021 will be held in Iasi, Romania from 20 to 21 of May 2021.
Venue of the location is Palace of Culture Iasi.
ICIR EUROINVENT 2021 is organized by: Romanian Inventors Forum, Faculty of Materials Science and Engineering – Gheorghe Asachi Technical University of Iasi, Romania, Centre of Excellence Geopolymer and Green Technology (CEGeoGTech) – School of Materials Engineering – Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP), ARHEOINVEST Platform of the Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi and Malaysian Research & Innovation Society (MyRIS), with the support of Department of Physics, Faculty of Production Engineering and Materials Technology, Czestochowa University of Technology, Częstochowa, Poland, University Malaysia Terengganu, World Invention Intellectual Property Associations and International Federation of Inventors’ Associations – IFIA.
International Conference on Innovative Research is a part of EUROINVENT, a complex event which brings together contributions of consecrated schools from higher education, academic research and also of individual researchers and inventors.
The conference calls for contributions in the fields of Materials Science and Engineering.
The Manuscripts will be peer-reviewed by minimum 2 specialists in the field.
All accepted papers from EUROINVENT 2021 ICIR International Conference on Innovative Research will be published in several publications like:
- Coatings (MDPI Publisher – Indexed by Web of Science – ISI and Elsevier SCOPUS, IF 2.436 – Q2) – articles related to journal’s topic (20% discount on APC)
- Acta Physica Polonica A (Indexed by Web of Science – ISI and Elsevier SCOPUS, IF 0.545) – articles related to journal’s topic
- Archives of Metallurgy and Materials (Indexed by Web of Science – ISI and Elsevier SCOPUS, IF 0.586) – articles related to journal’s topic
- IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (sent for evaluation to Web of Science – ISI and Elsevier SCOPUS)
- European Journal of Materials Science and Engineering (Indexed by DOAJ, Chemical Abstracts, CiteFactor)
- International journal of Conservation Science (Indexed by Web of Science – ISI and Elsevier SCOPUS)
which covers the entire range of basic and applied aspects of the synthesis and characterization, modelling, processing and application of advanced engineering materials and engineering.
The Book of Abstracts of the Conference has the following ISSN: P 2601-4580 & L 2601-4599.
Leading scientists from around the world will show their remarkable results as Keynote Speakers.
Best Oral presentation and Best Poster presentation will be awarded with Publication Vouchers and Products!
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to: Synthesis and characterization of materials; Processing and applications of materials; Procedures and technologies for material processing; Materials & Life Science
The ICIR 2015 Conference Proceedings have been published in KEY ENGINEERING MATERIALS (volume 660) and indexed by SCOPUS.
The ICIR 2016, 2017, 2018 Conference Proceedings have been published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering – Volume 133, Volume 209, Volume 372 being indexed by Web of Science – Thomson Reuters and SCOPUS. ICIR 2019 and 2020 has been published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering – Volume 572 and 877 being indexed by SCOPUS.
Manuscript submission: All authors must fill first an abstract, which will be evaluated by the board. According to the decision of publication, templates for all journals are available. The manuscript submission will be done on email. Presentation can be done orally or as poster.