We are honored to invite you to the 9th edition of EUROINVENT ®, European Exhibition of Creativity and Innovation, held in Iasi from 25 to 27 of May 2017.
The exhibition is organised by Romanian Inventors Forum, Europe Direct Iasi, Gheorghe Asachi University of Iasi and Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi.
The Exhibition promotes the International and Romanian creativity in European context, by displaying the contributions of consecrated schools from higher education and academic research and also of individual inventors.
In this way, to the exhibition are participating researchers and inventors through associations, foundations or institutions specialized on development and creativity.
While the economic crisis continues to get worse, creativity and innovation are the key to strengthening Europe’s development. Creativity and innovation contribute to economic prosperity as well as to social and individual wellbeing.
Next to inventions & research exhibition ICIR conference will be organized for the 3rd edition.
- Dissemination of research results;
- Signing partnerships and agreements;
- Creating and developing new research ideas;
- Technology transfer;
- Implementation of inventions.
Here you can sell your Ideas and Products!
On the 8th edition were presented over 500 inventions from 42 countries.
You can exhibit:
– inventions, patented in last 7 years or patent applications;
– research projects (MsD, PhD or corporate);
– products which are already on the marked and are innovative.
These can be presented as:
o multimedia presentations
All your creations will be evaluated by the International Juries and can be awarded with Medals and Prizes.
Registration Deadline: April 10, 2017 – REGISTER HERE!
Exhibition will be open from May 25 to 27, from 10 am to 17 pm.
- Inventions and Research Exhibition
- International Conference on Innovative Research – ICIR Euroinvent
- Technical-Scientifical, Artistic and Literary BOOK SALON
- European Visual ART EXHIBITION
Assoc.Prof.PhD.Eng. Andrei Victor SANDU
Download general invitation: [ click here ]
Any question? Contact us