7 January 2020
– patented inventions,
– patent applications,
– MSc, PhD or other research projects.
The International Jury will evaluate all registrations and will award Diplomas, Medals and Prizes.
Same project or invention can’t be presented twice at EUROINVENT. It will not be evaluated!
All the inventions and research details will be published in EUROINVENT Catalogue (with ISSN). Official language: ENGLISH.
Please contact the coordinator for price details. The space will be set according to registrations number.
1 April 2020
Inventions & project classification
1. Environment – Pollution Control
2. Energy and sustainable development
3. Agriculture and Food Industry
4. Medicine – Health Care – Cosmetics
5. Industrial and laboratory equipments
6. Mechanical Engineering – Metallurgy
7. Buildings and Materials
8. Aviation, car industry and transportation
9. Chemical and Textile Industry
10. Information Technology and Communication
11. Printing and advertising
12. Safety, protection and rescue of people
13. Sports, Games and Leisure
X. Innovative Research