7 January 2021
– patented inventions,
– patent applications,
– MSc, PhD or other research projects.
The International Jury will evaluate all registrations and will award Diplomas, Medals and Prizes.
Same project or invention can’t be presented twice at EUROINVENT. It will not be evaluated!
All the inventions and research details will be published in EUROINVENT Catalogue (with ISSN). Official language: ENGLISH.
Please contact the coordinator for price details. The space will be set according to registrations number.
See you at EUROINVENT 2021
TO REGISTER – Please fill Invention or research registration form (one table for each entry) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Novelty, Usefulness, Design, Low cost, Social and economic impact, Market opportunities etc.
If the inventions is evaluated by Jury and receives a medal, the author can procure on request additional medals, if multiple authors are on invention.
for article submission go to
[ website ]
please fill the [ document ] and send it to email@example.com with title Book registration.
specialized workshops will be organised during the event.
You can rent a panel (1m wide x 2.2m tall) or a booth. Booth size vary from 2x1m to 5x1m. Due to space limitation the depth is only 1m.
Inventions & project classification
1. Environment – Pollution Control
2. Energy and sustainable development
3. Agriculture and Food Industry
4. Medicine – Health Care – Cosmetics
5. Industrial and laboratory equipments
6. Mechanical Engineering – Metallurgy
7. Buildings and Materials
8. Aviation, car industry and transportation
9. Chemical and Textile Industry
10. Information Technology and Communication
11. Printing and advertising
12. Safety, protection and rescue of people
13. Sports, Games and Leisure
X. Innovative Research