We are honored to invite you to the 14th edition of EUROINVENT ®, European Exhibition of Creativity and Innovation, held in Iasi from 26 to 28 of May 2022.
The exhibition is organised by Romanian Inventors Forum, Europe Direct Iasi, Gheorghe Asachi University of Iasi and Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi.
The Exhibition promotes the International and Romanian creativity in European context, by displaying the contributions of consecrated schools from higher education and academic research and also of individual inventors.
In this way, to the exhibition are participating researchers and inventors through associations, foundations or institutions specialized on development and creativity.
While the economic crisis continues to get worse, creativity and innovation are the key to strengthening Europe’s development. Creativity and innovation contribute to economic prosperity as well as to social and individual wellbeing.
Next to inventions & research exhibition ICIR conference will be organized for the 6th edition.
- Dissemination of research results;
- Signing partnerships and agreements;
- Creating and developing new research ideas;
- Technology transfer;
- Implementation of inventions.
Here you can sell your Ideas and Products!
On the 13th edition were presented over 500 inventions from 30 countries.
You can exhibit:
– inventions, patent or patent applications;
– research projects (MsD, PhD or corporate);
– products which are already on the marked and are innovative.
These can be presented as:
o multimedia presentations
One invention/project can participate only once to EUROINVENT. You can’t get into Jury Evaluation if you have presented before the invention.
- Inventions and Research Exhibition
- International Conference on Innovative Research – ICIR Euroinvent
- Technical-Scientifical, Artistic and Literary BOOK SALON
- European Visual ART EXHIBITION
Assoc.Prof.PhD.Eng. Andrei Victor SANDU
Any question? Contact us